Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Perplexed, Perturbed, and Other Alliterative P's.

ok ok ok ok ok ... I've beaten my record for shortest amount of time on an multiple sclerosis medication.  I was on Gilenya for a whopping 14 days.

Why'd they take me off, you ask?

CAUSE IT GAVE ME BLEEPING ASTHMA!!!


That's right, I feel like Regular Sized Rudy (courtesy of Bob's Burgers... if you haven't watched that; shame on you... now go find it on Netflix, Amazon Prime, or Hulu.)

As mentioned in my previous posts, I've developed a host of side effects.  As it turns out, the waterlogged feeling I had felt over the past 5 or so days is a form of asthma, which will hopefully go away in a few days after stopping the meds.  After all of the dang tests, insurance woes, and other random headaches, I got to experience a non-injecting medication for 2 weeks.  Here's to hoping for another pill alternative.

Ok. End rant.

My next post will be about a fantastic movie that I saw on Netflix the other day.  I wanna watch it again to put together a half-way decent review for you... But in the meanwhile, I was twitching I was so angry about all this, and just had to vent out here.

Catch you later!
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment